Sunday, August 03, 2008

A Sneak-Peak-a-roo....

For Miss E! This family is from Utah and came up for a family reunion. I was tickled that she asked me to do family pics for her. I was even more tickled when she e-mailed some snaps of her Uncles property that they'd be staying at. WOWSERS! Seriously! This place was a photographers DREAM! It was over an hour drive for me, but completely worth it!!! There were wheat fields, log cabins, fish ponds with paddle boats, putting greens, and BEAUTIFUL landscaping everywhere! I think we barely skimmed the service of the beauty this property had to offer. Her aunt even offered to let me come shoot there whenever. Hmmmmmm... I just might have to take her up on it :)
So Thank you E! It was a Joy! I have tons more to go through, but here's a little preview for you. I hope you got home safely!
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Laura said...

Such a cute family shot in the little boat. Looks gorgeous behind them. (I think you need to share some more) :)

Anne Pearson Photography said...

Little Miss talented.... I LOVE EM! LOVE EM! LOVE EM! What a fun idea...on the boat.

Holly said...

You're seriously gonna leave us all hanging with only 2 pics? Brat! Where on earth did they get such a good idea for clothing choices? Ha! Nan just walked in and said, "She's wearing my dress!" Ha ha!