Thursday, August 07, 2008

So Much FUN!!!... part 1

Part 1 cuz there is soooo much more to come. It's just that i think these guys are waiting for their sneak peak and I don't want to dissapoint...
And there's so much more, cuz this was actually a 2 day shoot. And with so much beautiful involved, I have so many to share! You all are just gonna have to give me some time to edit.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Okay - I'm driving to the location of choice and on the way we drive right past the salvation army second hand store. In the middle of the parking lot, right next to the dumpster someone has left this beautiful(yup-for pictures it's beautiful) couch! It's just sitting there begging for me to throw this beautiful family onto it and take some pictures. It took everything out of me to not come to a screeching halt when I saw it! And yes - I LOVE how it turned out!
Photobucket
and then I tried some new processing on it and I'm having a hard time choosing my fav. Hmmmm... What do you all think?
Photobucket
Thanks so much for coming all the way from Vegas just for me :) I had a blast and I hope you guys did too!

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Love the 1st processing--makes the color of the couch look rich! Can't wait to see more. Such beautiful kids!

Jennifer said...

love the last shot especially these are all really great, what a fun family!

Josie said...

I really like the second processing, great pics.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the couch! Beautiful shots!!!