Tuesday, October 30, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!....

...and a bunch of crappy pictures..... and a little bit of me.....
So it's pumpkin carving time and I need to take pictures, but i'm too lazy to go and get my flash and put it on my camera. I'm pregnant! A walk downstairs is just a little too much sometimes. So.. these beauties were all taken at 3200 ISO! Ha... But hey - I documented the event so that's just gonna have to be good enough for now.
So here are our pumpkins...

Haley's Jack-O-Lantern
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Bella's Jack-O-Lantern
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Jack's Jack-O-Lantern ( I think that face came after cliff asked him to make a pumpkin face)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
and... Baby Brother's Jack-O-Lantern ( we couldn't leave him out! )
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
:)
K- that's all you'll ever see of me preggo. Consider this my very own maternity photo-session shot by photographer, Cliff! The kids had so much fun painting the orange on my belly, but Cliff was the black-paint artist. I don't know what he was doing with the eyeballs and nostrils, but oh well. Haley asked me if we could do this again next year.... Hmmm..... How long does that kid think I'm gonna be pregnant?
Here are the kids in action...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

10 comments:

The Holverson Family said...

You are brave, Lady! How cure your little family is!

Megan said...

Alright...I was soooo laughing out loud..I nearly pee'd my pants! First..Bella's carving with all of those seeds still inside..tooo funny..and Jack's face..and your belly..yea, I was diggin' the nostrils and eyeballs..And then your box of Crispix..I was wondering why is wasn't Lucky Charms..Man..this was a very entertaining post!!

Holly said...

Hee heee! That's great! Thanks for the giggle....even though I knew it was coming! Oh and yes - they decided on Boise for sure in March. Yay for me!

Tracey Kendall said...

okay...how cute was this post...it made me laugh and smile. Love the faces.

Anonymous said...

aww they made some really spooky cute pumkins nd they look so proud!

Oh and I love the baby pumpkin, I remember doing that when I was pregnant! Totally fun and cute!

Letia said...

Love it!!!! I'm so proud of your pumpkin pictures! hahaha, I had a great time this past weekend!

MyR said...

You are FUNNY and your kids are CUTE!!!

Laura said...

Cute pics! What a fun mom to let your kids do this!

And LOVE that last pic of the glowing pumpkins.

Anonymous said...

Oh you guys are way too much fun. I enjoyed this post alot. I love the picture of the kids painting your belly...priceless.

Mindy said...

You are the cutest Mom! We didn't even get a single pumpkin carved, let along belly painting! This is something your kids will never forget.