Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Sneak Peek for "L" and her fam...

I had such a fun newborn shoot yesterday. This little babe was such a sweetie! I told mom to give me a week or 2 to proof everything, but i'm going through them like crazy. I leave tomorrow to take pics of my brandnew nephew (born this morning at 2:45 - Congrats Laurie!!!) and i want to have as much of these done as possible. And ... they've been so much fun to proof. How could I resist pulling this one out of the stack and playing with it?!?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It's become a new fav of mine!
and I gave this one a try with a square crop. What d'ya think?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
anyway... There's a ton more. I better get to work if I want to finish them. Wish me Luck with the Nephew!!! and look for him next week....

7 comments:

Mom2Drew said...

Ooooo, I LOVE the square crop and where oh where did you find that platter? My little Nathaniel should be arriving in about 2.5 weeks. We are excited, but I am sooo ready to have this little guy as I'm sure you can relate to. It's always great to see you update.

Megan said...

Sooo sweet..she is so perfect..love the platter, the square crop works great with that shot!

Tracey Kendall said...

so cute....love the platter and the crop...so little.

Jennifer said...

OMg these are so beautiful, i just love that first one!

Laura said...

These are just perfect! And the crop looks great to me. Can't wait to see more.

Tiffany said...

These are all gorgeous, Amanda!!

So where did you bought the plate? Ikea? thanks for the help in advance...how are you feeling? hope you are well...I miss you so much!

Anonymous said...

Wow, beautiful captures! So precious. :o)