Thursday, October 18, 2007

My New Nephew!

Okay, so I'm just gonna share one for now, but PROMISE that i'll have more later. I have sooosooooo many pictures to go through but this one was on the top of the stack and so scrunchy cute that I thought i better share it.
This cute little guy was born last Wednesday at about 3am and I got in to Ohio on Thursday at around 11pm. Yay me! I got to see him soooo brand new! So this pic was taken Friday on baby Cohen's day 3!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

6 comments:

Laura said...

OH MY GOODNESS, sooo adorable. My favorite of yours ever! Love his name, too.

Elissa said...

OMG!! I love this pic!! How cute is he. I mean serouisly if I could get in that position I wouldnt even need to spoon my hubby. LOL.

Megan said...

Sooo cute and squishy..looking at these newborn babies almost makes me want another....almost...

great shot..can't wait to see the rest..

Anonymous said...

awww, gorgeous! This is so precious, I love it!

Anne Pearson Photography said...

Love, love, love it!

The Wolfley Family said...

This post made me so happy. He is adorable! I think my favorite is the third one. Nothing is cuter than such a tiny new face, all squishy and peaceful!