Sunday, November 04, 2007

Recent Senior Session...

I think that I love Senior Sessions! It's so much fun to be able to tell your client how you want them to pose and have them actually do it. :) Not that I don't love my toddlers, it's just that this was so easy compared to....
Anyway, "B" was soooo fun to work with. She was so willing to try different places, poses, etc...
I'm excited to see what her and her mom's favorites end up being, but for now here's a few of mine.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Thanks so much! I had a blast!

12 comments:

Tracey Kendall said...

wowzers girl...these are so stunning. Amazing work!

Elissa said...

Wow Amanda, you really are so amazing at photograghy. Every pic I see of your sessions are better so beautiful. I love them.

Holly said...

Amanda, what about the sunflare one and the one of her sitting in the grass? I loved those ones too! She's a pretty girl! Love them!!!

Megan said...

Amanda..these are gorgeous..I love them all! My fav is the last one..but they are all fab..great work! BTW, I see you added my girl to the sidebar..she'll be tickled with that :)

Alana said...

Amanda, I love you work. Nice back lighting. That can be very tricky and I haven't mastered that yet. Nice job. I too, love seniors that stay where you tell them to. Ha ha! I also love train track pictures, but I have to say that I think this is one of my most favorites!!!
Alana

brandy said...

I love the lighting in the first one, and could she be wearing a better shirt? The green color coordinates so well.

Laura said...

These are gorgeous! My fav is the 3rd one. Her skin and eyes just look amazing. Also really love the angle on the train track one. Great to see some posts from you.

Laurie said...

So beautiful--where were you when I was a senior in high school! Love you, miss you!

Angela said...

Wow!! Every single shot is so beautiful! Just amazing!

Stueller said...

Wow, your colors and lighting are beautiful. I am gad I found your blog!

Anne Pearson Photography said...

I love them Amanda. Still waiting for my SLR camara....and you're killing me with these photos.I read anything I can get my hands on, and love any tips possible. These are gorgeous. I am a big fan of tall grass..and I love this last one. The way the light plays on the grass is amazing. Beautiful subject. I gotta get me one of those that stands still!!!

Anna said...

wowza, those are so pretty! love 'em!