Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Pity Hair...

... or atleast that's what He calls it. I sent him upstairs to my room to get the babywipes so that I could change his diaper and he came downstairs looking like this. He walked all the way down the stairs with a big grin on his face proclaiming that he had pity hair now. I couldn't tell what he had done till he got close enough. Looks like I'll be taking a trip to store later to replace my pomade. Silly dude used almost the whole jar!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

Megan said...

omgosh...that is soo funny..what a mess..btw, i see you figured out how to post the big pictures...yay you..and, you baby pictures were amazing..great job..loved them all...and, we keep having problems with this computer, Phil said he may be replacing it with a MAC..so maybe I'll be able to hook up Hello...

Laura said...

Too cute. I have things like that happen every day around here, too.

Laurie said...

So funny! How did you get all that pomade out of his hair?? Did you have to wash it like, 15 times? Little man is way too cute.

The Wolfley Family said...

I couldn't stop laughing when I saw this!

Anna said...

Ha!!! kids.