Thursday, August 30, 2007

Tagged.....

more than once! Infact in the last week i've been tagged 3 times. Twice to list 8 interesting things about myself and once to list lots of 4's. Since I don't find myself very interesting, i'll start with the list of 4's and see how far i get.

4 Jobs I've had:
Pharmacy Technician
Administrative Assistant
Telecom Mangager
Jewelry Business Owner

4 movies I could watch over and over
Honestly - I don't like watching movies twice.

4 places I've lived
Santa Rosa, California
Provo, Utah
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
Irving, Texas

4 favorite T.V. shows
Gray's Anatomy
24
ER
and right now for the next 4 months... A Baby Story

4 Places I've been on Holiday
Hawaii
ohmygosh we're so boring i can't even think of anything
California
i don't know... we just sit around

4 favorite dishes
Chocolate
A good yummy Steak
Sushi
right now...for the next 4 months... a bowl of cereal

4 websites I visit
Amazon
lots of blogs
a new fav.. thanks HOllY...mom4life
ebay

4 places i'd like to be
Hawaii
Mesa
Shopping anywhere but the city I live
On a date with the hub

4 people to tag
Lindey
Allison
Holly
Sheila


And since we all can tell how hard this one was for me... I'm not even going to attempt 8 interesting things about myself. I'll leave it up to the taggees which game they want to play. :) Is that cheating?

6 comments:

Holly said...

Oh, I'm glad that I made your list, glad that you'd love to be visiting me (in MESA) because I'm cool, and SO glad that you tagged me. Ha ha - I really should be in bed because I'm exhausted. Seriously, I'm getting so excited to come visit you - only 2 more months!

The Wolfley Family said...

It's about time! Thanks! It was fun to learn more about you!

Megan said...

Fun..but surely you can up with 8 interesting acts about you..heck..I could up with a hand full myself...

The Holverson Family said...

Hey, I am so excited that you have another boy! Congrats!! If you haven't guessed yet, we are not going to IF this weekend. Heath is on call tomorrow and Sunday! We are living in South Jordan! We are really loving it so far. Anytime you make it down this way call me! Good Luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

Laura said...

Amanda,

If I can come up with 8 things, you can too! Sounds like you've lived in some nice places. I LOVE baby story. I like to turn it on in the AM (right about the time my dh is eating breakfast) and he's always begging me to change it. He can't stand to watch it while he's eating. Hope your pregnancy is going well.

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous you lived in Kona! We got married there and LOVED it!! And I'm right there with you on A Baby Story....it's on every morning now that I'm pregnant!