Friday, August 03, 2007

SWIM LESSONS '07

So I finally got off my butt and got my kids signed up for the last session of the summer. Phew! They are loving it! SOOOOOO happy to be in the water. I don't know how much they'll improve this year with just one short session, but i can tell that their confidence is much higher than before.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Bella's class got to put on lifejackets today and float in the deep end. So much fun for her.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Haley's class gets to make a daily run for the diving board. She scares me a little trying to do spins off of it.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
...and then there's poor little Jack. Mommy wasn't brave enough to put on a suit and joing the "mommy and me" class. So we just hang out and watch. Next year, Jack!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

9 comments:

Jess said...

Good for you....I didn't do any swimm lessons this year. I found your blog finally and I still need to get your actions. You will be getting a payment soon:)

Jess

Laura said...

Great pictures, as always! The color and clarity is awesome, and I noticed that Jack looks bigger all of a sudden.

I can so relate to putting off the mommy and me class(heehee). I HATE getting in a swimsuit.

Anonymous said...

love that action shot (#3). such clarity and so fun! :o)

Mom2Drew said...

Wow...Jack really has grown up. That blue is such a great background. Good to see you posting again Amanda, we've missed you over on the POTD thread...you should post when you can, people would LOVE to know you're around;)

So...do you know what you're having yet? I'm having another little boy and am about 8 weeks away, hard to believe.

Shelley said...

Love the picture of Jack!

Holly said...

Oh how fun! I didn't drag my camera along to swimming lessons this year - now I'm kickin' myself.

HayleeBean said...

That is my favorite picture of Jack so far......he's too cute! I can't wait for the swimming lesson days.....next year :)

Megan said...

Wow..the color here looks awesome! So they are swimming..now you need to dig a pool..and don't forget the gator gate..Hardee...har..har...

Anonymous said...

this is the Jack I remember and miss. Hope his brother is as good looking. should I say that? yikes.
granny.