Saturday, September 08, 2007

For Amanda...

My friend, Amanda called me a few months back and asked me about doing 1 year pics for her baby girl. Yay for me! Miss "K" is just about the sweetest little thing you'll ever meet. I have a ton to proof, but i couldn't resist sharing a few.
Don't you just wanna say "awwwwww!"
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And her other 2 kiddos are the greatest. Mr. "R", her oldest is the biggest flirt, stud-muffin of a 5 year old! So fun to work with. And Miss. "D", well... let's just say she reminds me A LOT of Bella. Such a cutie! Here's an idea of how the family pics went... :)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
(Amanda, I promise i got some cooperative ones, but i HAD to share this one. There's something about it that i love! )

11 comments:

HayleeBean said...

I just love these, you can't beet fabulous, natural interaction between siblings. I always seem to share the uncooperative ones too :) Great job with these!

Holly said...

Oh, I do just want to say AWWWWW - total cuteness, for sure!

Megan said...

What a cutie..can't wait to see the rest..and by the way...Phil said.."NO!"

Anonymous said...

AHHH she is so adorable, I love those eyes and eyelashes...WOW
What beautiful pictures and such a beautiful family!

Laura said...

I cannot wait to see more! She's gorgeous.

Love those types of family photos for sure, so natural. Who wants to see posed and uncomfortable when you can see this type of pic that brings a smile to your face?!

Love your conversion as always.

jordan.krogman said...

Awwwww, little squishy cheeks!!! Love that group shot. . . it's SO much fun! :)

Anonymous said...

So so SO cute! That family shot is perfect. :o)

Tiffany said...

This all look awesome, amanda!!!

Hope you are feeling well. I miss you just the same.

Janice said...

Hi there! Just wanted to say these are definitely an AWWWWW moment! Very cute!

Anna said...

those are both precious - bet mom loves them!

Toni said...

just stumbled across you bloga nd wanted to tell yo that I love your work! those eyes are beautiful!