Sunday, August 12, 2007

Engaged.....

This was my first engagement shoot. So much fun! We had plans of going to a pretty park here in town with a pond and bridges and lots of fun (for here anyway) backgrounds. Well.... We got there and the WHOLE park was blocked off for a wedding. Bummer! So... we made do with the next best park in town. I think we made it work....what d'ya think?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

and i've seen some like this before and wanted to try it out... and what a cute couple to experiment with...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

Megan said...

Love these Amanda..that first one is fabulous, and I love the crop on the second..so fun! What a cute couple.

Anonymous said...

these look awesome! love the second one. great sun flare too! i love sun flare!

Holly said...

Amanda! These are AMAZING! I'm seriously in love with the first one. Any tips for me? I'm so afraid of sun, flare, etc. I've GOT to take that lighting workshop - that or you could just teach me!!!

Mom2Drew said...

I love the close up, so much emotion!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful job! What a cute couple...congrats on your 1st engagement session!