Tuesday, August 07, 2007

IT'S A........

My kids and my babysitter are hanging over my shoulder waiting for the news. I just got home from the dr. and I won't tell them till they read it on my blog, so they're forcing me to make the blog post right now. I can't even get my scanner to work so that i can show you a picture of how cute the little baby is.
So..... ( they hate me right now) I play bunco with a group of friends and tonight is the big night. When I told my friend stephanie that I was finding out the gender the same day as bunco, she suggested we play a little game. She thought it would be fun to hand out either Almond Joys or Mounds, depending on the sex of the baby. Do you have it figured out yet? Come on, you know the jingle.... " sometimes you feel like a NUT, sometimes you don't....."
Anyway, this is what I'll be handing out tonight

So my babysitter thinks that she is so clever and funny for figuring that one out (shame on her!)
But, for those of you that can't figure it out by that little clue, and for my girls who are anxiously waiting for me to literally spell it out for them.....

WOOHOOO...... WE'RE HAVING ANOTHER BOY!!!

21 comments:

Megan said...

Wahhhoooo! I'm so happy for you! how perfect is that..two girls..two boys..not that having another would have been bad..I can't imagine life without my little Pip..anyways..good for you..hmmmm..now we need a name..

Anonymous said...

Oh I love your little game. How fun! Congratulations on another boy! How exciting!

Tracey Kendall said...

wow...congradson the baby boy...so exciting...yup now we have to hear a name...

Shelley said...

If Jack understood more I'm sure he'd be thrilled about a baby brother. Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

psshh i am clever
haha i knew it!
you owe we ten bucks! lol
congrats amanda!
i cant wait to babysit another!
<3ashhh

Mom2Drew said...

Ah...Jack is getting a brother! Awesome! Looks like boys are in the water. I love the little Almond Joy/Mounds thing too...I'll have to use that in the future sometime.

Joanne Fowler said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! i'm so excited for you!

Holly said...

PUNK! I can't believe that didn't call me. Ha ha - whatever! I'm way happy for you - boys are so much fun! Now we need to get him some crazy booties! Yay!!!

HayleeBean said...

CONGRATULATIONS Amanda! You'll have the perfect combination.....2 girls & 2 boys! How fun!

The Wolfley Family said...

Congratulations! I'm ticked that I didn't get my Almond Joy, but I'll try to get over it! Can't wait to meet him!

Anonymous said...

YOU're the NUT!! Ha-ha! I am way excited for you! I think you should try for two more! Make it the Andrew's Brady Bunch -- :P) That will be awesome for Jack to have a little brother bud!! CONGRATS!!! When is your next beading party -- I really wasn't in the mood for that today! SORRY!

Anonymous said...

oops -- I can't remember my google password! Last comment was mine Amanda!
Karen W

jordan.krogman said...

Congrats, Amanda! I can tell how excited you are, and I bet the kids are thrilled, too!!! How fun to have 2 of each . . . :) Thanks for sharing your surprise!!

Itworksforbobbi said...

Congrats!

Heather Taylor Photography said...

Congrats, Amanda!! That's so exciting!!!

Laura said...

Congratulations to you and your family!

Anonymous said...

congrats! i love the riddle.... you had me singing the jingle in my head! very clever!

Tiffany said...

Woo HOOO!!! you each got two!!! what a fun that will be! I always think that boys should be the younger one bec. they can snitch on their big sissies when they start dating...congrats and can't wait for your preggy pictures!!!

Allison said...

How great! Congratulations! You'll love raising boys....brothers are so fun!

Anonymous said...

Hi, maybe I did this right. I think Jack will become a great fisherman someday. Just don't get the fishface near him. That's my grandson. Isn't he the cutest?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations