Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tagged...

Man it's been a long time since anyone tagged me. Yesterday, Megan tagged me to list 7 quirky things about me. Quirky??? Does anyone have a definition for that? I'm a pretty boring person, so 7 is gonna be pretty hard. Heck -I'm having a hard time thinking of 1 to start with. hmmmmmm
Okay - Let me see what I can come up with....( some may be repeats from older "tagged" posts)

1. Sometimes I clean up by putting all my clutter into laundry baskets and hiding it in my closet. You may think my house is clean, but is it really???? :)

2. I was pre-med in college and still sometimes think about going back and becoming a doctor...an ob-gyn.

3. I love going through labor and delivery. I suppose the epidural has something to do with this, but if I could, I would go through this over and over.

4. I like my music with a little bump in it ( sometimes a lot) ( I know there's some of you laughing right now)

I need some time to think.... Here's some pics of my kids taken in my new front yard. We have a fountain out there that we can't get to work, but it's soooo green and perfect for pictures.

Photobucket
Photobucket
he can't get in front of the camera without this face anymore...
Photobucket
Photobucket


5. There are 8 kids in my family - 5 girls and 3 boys.... is that quirky?

6.

5 comments:

Anne Pearson Photography said...

6. My freshman year of college, I put a sign up in my hallway that read...."when the shuttles rockin', don't bother knockin..."
7. I have the coolest spot in the middle of my chest....that I used to pretend was a hicky in college when dumb people would stare...he he he...do you remember that?
Sorry....just had to do it!
LOVE these pictures. I finally got a new lens...85mm is comin via ups anytime!!! So excited!

Joanne Fowler said...

You are so adorable! And so are your kiddoes. Love these images, the color is always fabulous! Great captures and great location! How nice to have that at home!

P.S. I kind of like labor and delivery too! lol

Laurie said...

When is your computer going to be fixed???

Anonymous said...

Did you move more west or east??
Haven't talked to you in soo long! I have a new baby boy!wb!

Amanda said...

Laurie - I'm back up!

Hey Lisa! I actually just moved up the street a bit. Congrats on your new baby boy!!! Do you have a blog yet? I wanna see pics of him!