Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I'm BAAAAAAAAack

I've been getting the lectures that I need to get back on here and start blogging again - so here I am. With all the crazy moving that's been taking place, I really haven't had much time or desire to pick up my camera. We're finally done with the move though and FINALLY have internet again ( i was without it for a week!!! - total withdrawls)
So without much to blog about I'll just pop in, say hi, and share a few snap shots from the last few weeks.
We did get to go visit cousins. It will be so fun to watch these two grow up together...
Photobucket
My BEEEEAutiful Niece trying to pose for me in the wind....
Photobucket
When we bought this house Cliff INSISTED on buying a ping-pong table. I kept asking him where he was gonna put it. Well... since I don't have the furniture yet, it sits right in the middle of my front room... Yes - you see it right when you walk in the front door. I've gotta hurry up and get me some couches to take over! :)
But here's a quick pick of my baby korean on a ping-pong table....teehee :)
Photobucket
So that's it... It's good to be back to (somewhat) normal. Hopefully I'll have more to post soon.

5 comments:

Anne Pearson Photography said...

YAAA...I've been wondering how everything went. I'm glad you're in the your house and can't wait to see pics of it! The ping pong table sounds exactly like my hubby... except it was a flat screen right above our fireplace and a weight set!!! GOOD LUCK with everything! ps...still no new lens!

Letia said...

Did you just say you don't have much to blog about!! Blog about your house, I want to see it!! I am so glad you are back online!

Kimberly Robinson said...

Yeah, blog about your house! I'm so happy for you! Moving is a pain in the neck but worth it, isn't it? I hope so, anyway. Did you guys have to move very far? We just moved a mile away but it might as well have been across the freakin' country! Oh, well, we love our new house!! Good luck with everything!

Hilary said...

I'm glad you're back so I can drool over your pictures! :o) Congrats on your new house.

Megan said...

Tagged ya..go peek..