Monday, July 21, 2008

Cousins, Cousins, Cousins...

allllll weekend long :)
There was a time when this family consisted of almost all boys. Well, it seems as if the girls have taken over. What would we do without them? Okay, so the polly pocket wars were a little too much, but the giggles and fashion shows made up for it.
Can you imagine what family reunions will be like in 7 years?????
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
jack had to get in on the nail painting action too.
Photobucket
After my last post, Ellie was wondering why there wasn't a picture of her on my blog. Here ya go Beautiful!
Photobucket
Photobucket
until next time....
Photobucket

5 comments:

Laurie said...

Tami, Trisa and I are oogling over these pictures! So absolutely beautiful. I wish Taylor had been there.

And we wish you were here!

P.S. Tami wants that b&w of Ellie!

Laurie said...

Actually, Tami wants ALL of them!

Anne Pearson Photography said...

What a cute bunch of girls....and fabulous photos (as always!) I'm sure glad you're back to blogging. I missed the inspiration! I hear ya about polly wars....and I'm thrilled to see that you let your son paint his toes sometimes too...he he he!

Holly said...

LOVE that last one - so stinking cute! Have you been ignoring me? Ha! Miss you!

♥ Amy said...

That last one is priceless! I loved seeing the updated photos of your children (and that sweet, chubby, happy baby especially) in your last post. Or should I say, half-post? :) Babies grow up way too fast, don't they?