Thursday, January 31, 2008

Simply Bored...

You would not believe the amount of snow that we're getting this year! It's out of control! And now that Carson is out of my belly, I'm in the mood to get out there and play. I can't, the weather is waaaaaay too bad. 30mph winds, the snow won't stop, and it's freezing! So, out of boredom, I forced my kids to pose a little today so I could play with my new lens. I'm still trying to get a hang of this thing.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
and one, yes only one of Jack! That's all I could get out of him....
Photobucket

8 comments:

sherri said...

Love the winking one, but these are all so fun. I just love the hat! We haven't had much snow at all, so if you want to, you can send me some. My kids would love you!

Alexandra Frankel said...

These are so beautiful. The lighting is so perfect, love them. Are you going/have been to The Secret Workshop?

Amanda said...

Thanks!
Hey alex - I'll be at the workshop in SF so i'll see ya there! Can't Wait!!!!

Holly said...

love em all!

Tracey Kendall said...

i love them...they are so sharp!

Lipglossiping said...

These are just beautiful...love them! I'm jealous of your snow too!

Anonymous said...

These are truly amazing...love your work. Your colors are so perfect! Awesome work. ~Fara

Sals said...

ok so I've been stalking your blog for awhile now...but just wanted to ask what kind of lens did you get?...I love the effect...