Friday, January 04, 2008

Sharing some more....

Of my sweet, sweet Baby. I haven't had time to do much, but I've made myself pull out my camera and capture as much of him as possible in these early weeks. I know we all say it, but I just can't believe how fast they grow. The newness is slowly dissappearing and it does make me sad.
So here's baby C on day 5. (he's 2 weeks old now. editing takes me forever to get to)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
and heres one with some cutecutecute angora booties and hat. I bought the booties online and had to have a hat to go with them. I couldn't find one(and if I had it probably would've cost a million dollars) so I found a company in Chile that sold angora yarn. I ordered some chocolate colored angora and had it shipped to my mom. She knitted me this gorgeous hat that matches perfectly!
Photobucket
and since you're probably wondering if any of my other kids get any attention these days...
Photobucket
Here's Miss Bella... She lost her first tooth today. Exciting stuff huh!

9 comments:

Laurie said...

So sweet! I was so excited to see more pictures of baby Carson. He looks like baby Cohen in a few of those pictures. They must be related! He's so beautiful.

Holly said...

He's a handsome little guy! Does Jack still call the hat a "monkey"? That was great! Look at Miss Bella with her tooth missing. Dang - I miss you!

Elissa said...

Oh he is so sweet! I love the pics. Too cute!!!

Laura said...

He is absolutely precious. LOVE the hat and boots -- totally stylin'! Thanks for sharing.

amazing grace said...

Awwww.....so sweet!!! congratulations!!!! so precious!

jordan.krogman said...

cutecutecute is right! Love the booties and hat! :)

Jennifer said...

awww, how precious are these, I just love the ones with the black fuzzies on! Oh and she is absolutely beautiful!

The Runyans said...

he is so so gorgeous. . .

i finally got a few pics done today..

are you worn out??? i am....and i only have one other little guy. . .

Jodi said...

I was just thinking about you and wondering where you had gone to - I used to love seeing your stuff on 2peas - so I tracked you down, and now I see what you've been busy doing! He's beautiful! ANd I love the pictures - the fur hat and shoes are just adorable. Gorgeous shots.