Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Big Brother

Poor little guy has been feeling a bit neglected lately. Yesterday I tried to squeeze in some quality time with him. We snuggled, read a ton of books, and had snacks together. Then I asked him if he wanted to go outside and take some pictures. He said YES! So... we run outside and I get in about 5 snaps and he announces that he's done and walks back in the house. Oh well... I can't blame him. It was only 20 degrees out there.
I just love this little dude!
Photobucket

9 comments:

Debbie said...

What a cutie! You have beautiful children.

Amanda, Would you mind sharing with me how you get your pix so big on blogger? Mine seem to post smaller, even when I select "large"size. THanks!
(ddbranda@epix.net)

Anonymous said...

Amanda,
He is looking so grown up to me.
I just love those eyes.

Tracey Kendall said...

i love the bright colours....and how children run the photo shoots...lol

jordan.krogman said...

He is getting so grown up! What a gorgeous picture! :)

Laura said...

I was wondering how your little guy was taking it being a big brother now.
Love all the colors, and his hat looks too cute on him. These last 2 pictures that you've posted are just gorgeous!

Laurie said...

SUCH a cutie! We found a house we may rent. It'll definitely be big enough for all of us and our 8 KIDS! We'll have to talk...especially about how we'll be spending the better part of this summer together!

HayleeBean said...

Your colors in this are unreal! They rock! What a cutie.

ps....i made a comment about your baby under my sisters name for some reason she was logged in..... Jason, Mindi & Porter - that's me LOL!

Anonymous said...

I really did leave a message and that was that I love him, tooooo.
The hat is great on him since he is perfect in bright colors.
xo, granny

Anonymous said...

he is just gorgeous in all that color! i know he enjoyed so special time with you :o) girl, i so wish you'd play more at flickr so i could fave your stuff!