Saturday, November 10, 2007

OFCOURSE....

I've looked at them!
I get this email from my friend. She's dying to see a picture from her photo session this week. "have I looked at them yet?" She asks.....
But.... I don't want to ruin your Christmas Card, so I'll share a few that aren't the full family shots. How's that? Fair?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
You would not beleive the time we had trying to get this cutie to look at the camera... but we did it!
And how about one of the happy couple....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
k... I shared... now you have to let me know what you think... :)

9 comments:

Holly said...

Amanda, cuteness! I'm really lovin' the first one of the kiddos together. What a beautiful family! Great job!!

The Wolfley Family said...

Is it kind of easy to be such a great photographer when your friends have such beautiful families?! Great job! You really captured them!

Anne Pearson Photography said...

I love these photos!!! You've done a great job of capturing them. I just wish I could see more. I'm mildly obsessed with peoples pictures and learning all I can before I get an SLR...yep still waiting. What beautiful ideas you have. Thanks for sharing! Anne

Anonymous said...

These are so beautiful! Shouldn't you list your website on your blog? I love looking at your shots!

Megan said...

Cutie patootie's...great job! Love the first one...

Anonymous said...

I think they are beautiful, I think these are ll lovely captures, I love them all!

Anna said...

those are awesome - i LOVE that first one - they should blow that one up BIG!

Lee said...

Those are great pictures Amanda. Beautiful.

Sarah Huffman said...

these look great! looks like you had great light!