Sunday, October 05, 2008

St, St, St, STUDIO...

okay - so not really, but with winter just around the corner, I had to see what my new house had to offer. I tried creating a Natural-Light studio in my living room (or as Cliff likes to call it- The Ping-Pong room). We set up the backdrop stand, threw on some blankets, got a couple kids dressed and gave it a try. This house is more than twice as big as our last house, but I have to say... It does not have great light. Overall... it seems pretty dark in here. So No.. not the best light... but it will do for some rainy, snowy, windy days that lie ahead.












Maybe we'll try out a different room tomorrow with the other two kids. Wish me luck! ha!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe, your kids are adorable. You're very lucky to have a space for an in home studio!

Karen said...

J just cracks me up -- So posed and all! And H adorable as ever! I think the room worked great.

Anonymous said...

Stu-stu-studio.. ooh-oh! ;) Great backdrop idea! Beautiful kids! (Now where are pics of the rest of the house! ;) )

Mom2Drew said...

It looks like you're getting some great light!

Mom2Drew said...

It looks like you're getting some great light!

Anonymous said...

i love these pics.... looks like you will have a good indoor option!

Itworksforbobbi said...

If those shots were captured with BAD light, I can only imagine what you can do with great light!

Where did you purchase your backdrop stand?

Anonymous said...

that first photo is adorable!

tiffunny said...

Great pics of the kids.

PS - i think i slid my vote in for your contest just in the nick of time. Next time i checked they had a new post up saying they were going to announce the winners. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

mariah said...

Amanda- um... these are amazing. I think you pseudo studio works just great! :) and you kids are beautiful! How do you get your little guy to strike poses like that?? - I'm baffled.

Holly said...

cute stuff!