Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fieldtrip to the Discovery Center...

... with Haley's class. It's a fun little place that's all hands-on for the kids. Jack kept telling me that he was doing lots and lots of magic tricks. We're definately gonna have to bring him back there.

jack making paper cup flying saucers fly through the wind tunnel..


Haley on the do-it-yourself elevator swing thing...


one of Haley's friends helping with a liquid nitrogen experiment. Isn't she cute? :)


Jack at the wall of bubbles...


I had to get a picture of this sign. This is what i feel like everyone is thinking when they see me with my camera and lens around my neck...

5 comments:

Laurie said...

Glad the lens made it to you in time. That sign is hilarious--that 200mm you sold to Chris comes to mind.

Megan said...

Looks fun..and yeah...on the camera sign..

M~

Laura said...

You got some great pictures of them in the moment. Looks like they're really into it and having fun!

Joanne Fowler said...

FUN! Love these! I agree with the camera - even with just the XT!

Anonymous said...

What a FUN day!
lovely photos