Tuesday, September 09, 2008

cute little family...

The mom and baby of this family were my very first clients EVER! I begged "K" to let me take pictures of her with her last pregnancy almost exactly 2 years ago. And then when baby "K" was born, I begged her to let me practice with him too...
What a compliment to have them come to me this time around and actually ask me to do it. :)
Thanks guys! Enjoy your little sneak peak...



And for those of you who are curious to see my very first clients...
Here's Pregnant "K" taken with my old Kodak P&S before I even knew what an SLR was :P

and since I can't find baby "K's" pics on my PC anymore, here's a link to my first practice client with my first DSLR: BABY "K"

12 comments:

Susan Roberts said...

Beautiful family photos. I LOVE the 3rd, just stunning!

Megan said...

OH gosh..I so remember these..so long ago. The new shots are fab..and really love that second one..great job!

Anne Pearson Photography said...

Someday I might get a sunflair like yours! I love that first family shot. Family shots are hard for me! Anyway, when will you be down for your Lehi conference? I'm due the very end of Sept....very beginning of Oct. But feel like I'm going to pop anyday! If so, I'd love to have you do a newborn session for me...I'll email you! Got lots of questions!!!!!!!!!

HayleeBean said...

OH.MY.GOSH! #2 is amazing! it has so much feeling and emotion, love love love it! Love the colors in #3 too.

Laura said...

Love those first 2. Can't beat that eye contact with the little boy!

Anonymous said...

oh. these are wonderful. the second shot. divine.

Anonymous said...

these are gorgeous, LOVE that second one!

Mindy said...

beautiful!

Anonymous said...

proof that the camera is just a tool.
that silhouette is perfect!!!

beautiful family portraits, not hard to see why they came back!

Laurie said...

I remember her! Such a beautiful family.

We'll miss you guys this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous portraits, but you did a lovely sillhouette with the p and s too!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! You guys look great! Amanda, love your talent!