Monday, May 12, 2008

You Say it's Your BIRTHDAY...

nanananana....It's my BIRTHDAY tooo-ooo...nanananana... Yup - That's right. Today I turn 32 years old. Woohoo... (that's right - I'm publicly announcing it :) )
I have sooooo much to post and share and I know soooo many of you are waiting for pics from this weekend.
For those of you who don't know, I flew to Mesa this weekend. The weekend started with a photo shoot for my Best Friend HOLLY and her beautiful family. Even though I didn't feel well, it really was an honor to be able to do a photoshoot for her. Her family is one of the most beautiful families I know. And her children, sooo well behaved. LOVE them!!!
On Saturday we held our first "Picture Life" workshop. It was AWESOME!!!! I met some of the most incredible, beautiful, wonderful women EVER!!! If you were there and you're reading this... THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH for coming! I had a blast!
So hopefully I'll have pictures to share soon from that! :)
Then, on Sunday, Holly and I had the opportunity to do a photoshoot together of absolutely beautiful 4 day old twin baby boys!!! We were sooo giddy! So yeah - TONS of pictures from that too.
I got home late last night and still have to transfer the hundreds, literally hundreds, of pictures onto my computer and edit them so you can all see. I guess i just wanted to let you all know that they're coming. So.... Stay Tuned!

12 comments:

Cathy said...

Amanda, THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!! I am STILL on cloud billion from the AMAZING day I had saturday! I went out yesterday after church and took my whole memory card full of pics just practicing. It is sort of clicking in my brain......sort of! I cannot wait for the pics from you and Holly! I had a question for you that you said I should email you about, its about how you get your pics so big on your blog. Will you please email me how. Thanks again!! It is a day I will never forget!! love, Cathy

Cathy said...

Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! no way you are 32! You are one HOT MAMA! (I got carried away typing and forgot to tell you to have a FABULOUS DAY today)

Karen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Welcome back! I'm glad your workshop went well!

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber said...

What... no use of the word "wonky" in your post?! I can't believe it! Haha! I told my husband when I got home that I have a new favorite word ;o) I really had a great time and I feel that I walked away with so much valuable information. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you are having a great day!

Thanks again!!!!

Amber

alexandra said...

Happy Birthday Amanda!! You don't look a day over 25! I had a fabulous time this weekend with you, Holly and all the girls. I spent some time this morning editing my pictures from the photo shoot and the improvement is amazing! Thank you so much for sharing some of your secrets with me. You officially have a new blog stalker!!

Melanie said...

Thanks so much for being so generous with all your knowledge! I had so much fun on Saturday and am excited to already see an improvement in my pictures. Happy Birthday!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Amanda! I hope you are having a great day!
I am looking forward to seeing some of your pictures. It sounds like you had a great weekend.

Mary said...

Thank you SO MUCH Amanda! I had a great time Saturday and I learned SO much. And, Happy Birthday!! It was my 30th today, too!!!

Kate said...

I didn't get to say Happy Birthday yesterday! Thanks again for the GREAT workshop! I can't even explain how excited I am to use my camera - for real :) You are so fabulous and I'm so thrilled I had the opportunity to learn from two of the best :)

Kate

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I'm so glad everyone had fun at the workshop. It makes me that much more excited to come to Utah!

Anne Pearson Photography said...

HAPPY 32!!! By the way, I know about my Mommy's Day Present...the coolest mother's day present ever! I cannot believe I'm coming...and cannot believe I finally get to talk to you in person! I'll email you later about what to bring and so on!!!! YA! Kudos to Ben