Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Photos for Daddy

from a sweet little family!
I had never met them before the shoot - only emailed back and forth. When they arrived at the location the oldest boy got out first. I took one look at him and thought man this kid looks like my kids. Sure enough, he is 1/4 korean just like my little kiddos.
Photobucket
Then the mom gets out of the car with the little brother. You wouldn't even know he was asian. Check out these gorgeous eyes!
Photobucket
And I have some of the bluest eyes ever and have never and probably will never get a baby of my own with eyes like these. Lucky little dude!
Photobucket

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love that sibling moment in the last shot. :D

Anonymous said...

These pictures are beautiful! They really capture the inner character of these boys. What a fantastic moment in the third picture, brothers to the end. God bless them and keep them...~Bubba

HayleeBean said...

Love the last capture! Such a sweat moment between them! It's crazy at how different they look from each other but they are both just darling little boys!

Anonymous said...

Amanda - you did an amazing job of capturing the essence of my boys...thank you, thank you, thank you.

Anonymous said...

What an amazing job! I love the pictures of the boys.

Anonymous said...

great job....beautiful boys.

Anonymous said...

so different, yet so alike. beautiful children.