Friday, May 16, 2008

BABY-BABY

Yes, two beautiful babies! While I was in Arizona last weekend, Holly and I had the opportunity to photograph 4 day old twin baby boys. They were Perfect! What an awesome opportunity for us - and guess what??? I get to do it again next week. :) Only this time it will be 2 beautiful baby girls. Lucky me!
For now.. Take a look at these handsome little guys!
Photobucket
isn't this one cute...
Photobucket
Photobucket
just one of them. I'm not sure which :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

HayleeBean said...

OH. MY. GOSH.

#1 is perfect! And I love the second to last one too! you did a fabulous job..... twins are sooo fun!

Laurie said...

So great! Love that one where they each only have one eye open. It's precious.

Stephanie said...

These are terrific! Wow! Simply wonderful in every way.:D

Holly said...

That really was SO much fun! Now, I gotta sit down and edit my pictures - when will I find the time? Agh! LOVE yours!!!!

Anne Pearson Photography said...

Oh Amanda...these are brilliant! I SSSOOOOO cannot wait till you come and photograph my little munchkin... wait, I probably should ask you first!!! How does mid October work for you??? Can't wait for the workshop!

Erika said...

I can't get over how cute these pictures are! You do such an amazing job Amanda! And I just have to tell you that I've looked through some of your other pictures and your children are absolutely adorable! I'm glad things are going so well for you.
-Erika (Dale) Adams
www.erikaandryan.blogspot.com