Wednesday, April 09, 2008

SOLD OUT!!!!

Holy Cow!!! We opened our Mesa workshop last night around 10pm and as of 4:30pm today, it is FULL!!!! Infact... we may have slightly overbooked.. oops. I am sooo excited about the response and cannot wait for the big day!

If you were trying to get into mesa and missed your chance, leave me a comment with your email and I'll put you on the waiting list. You can also wake up bright and early on Monday and register for SLC!

If you have registered, watch your emails for further information about the workshop. Holly's sister is helping us out with the secretarial end and will be doing some of the correspondence for us. You can email her with questions at tressa@picturelifeworkshops.com - give her a big xo from me while you're at it! :) She's been awesome!!!

Thank You sooo much for the response!

4 comments:

Tressa said...

Also, just so everyone knows I am starting a list of people who want to be contacted about possible future workshops. If you want to be added to that list just shoot me an email with your name, email address, and location (the email address is in Amanda's post). Thanks!

The Littles said...

I love your website! I am also starting to pursue my interest in photography...can I ask what book you read to get started and what books you have found helpful? Please e-mail me at
SweetKate611@hotmail.com
Thank You!
Katie Little

Laura said...

Congratulations Amanda! You guys are going to do great.

Melissa & Jimmy said...

I also love your website. I would love to come to your workshop but being in Alabama at 8 months pregnant won't allow me to. I was also wondering what book you read and which books you have read that have been helpful to get you started. Please email me at jmisakson@gmail.com
Thank you so much!
Melissa Isakson