Friday, April 18, 2008

Kindergarten Concert

For miss B. She was sooo excited for her first concert after going to 3 of her big sister's performances. They did a Mr. Rogers theme and it turned at really cute. It was sooo funny to watch her. She kept her eye on us the whole time while she posed, smiled, and waved for us. You could just tell she was really proud to be up there. So fun!
Photobucket
Photobucket
and just so you can see the lovely view we had....
Photobucket
We actually started out with the perfect view. But right before the concert started, this HUGE...like 6&1/2 foot guy came and sat right infront of me! Cliff and I looked at each other and just started laughing. Oh well...

9 comments:

Laurie said...

Hilarious! She's looking so big! Love the short hair!

Stephanie said...

Wow..nice view! ;( Hmpf..those taller people should be in the back..wasn't that the rule when we were in school?? I think so. Cute little girl you have there :D

Holly said...

Good job, little Miss B. So dang cute!

Karen said...

Isn't that just how it always goes?? B looks so cute! Don't you just love those concerts? I don't know what it is but I've cried in everyone I've been to! :p)

Sarah Lunt said...

that's one of the greatest parenting moments (allie just had her 1st recital too)! she is too cute, i'm sure she did a great job!

Heather H said...

How fun!! The tall people always sit in front of me, too. It should be like school where the short people get to sit in front.

Elissa said...

Why do the huge people always have to sit in the front. Sad. Happens to all the time at church. You really do just have to start laughing.

HayleeBean said...

she's the cutest kid up there.... so fun, I can't wait for this!

I love the first one.... the bohek, color and clarity are amazing!!!

Walker-Party of 5 said...

Preston just had his 1st grade concert this week. Because he had one of the lead rolls I really wanted a good photo, I thought of you the whole time. I need to invest in a camera that can take a good shot! I don't know that the photographer (me) would take good shots like you, but at least the camera would be capable!!
Bella looks so cute, these concerts are so fun for the kids.