Saturday, February 10, 2007

I got tagged again!

...only this time it's to list 6 wierd things about me. I got tagged to do this on my other blog so I guess I can just copy.

1. I have 4 sisters, 3 brothers, and 3 step-brothers.

2. I love being pregnant and I love labor and delivery(most people think this is wierd)

3. I call you guys my on-line friends. (my hubby thinks this is really wierd)

4. This list is harder for me than the 100 things list.

5. I'm typing this while my husband is in the other room vacuuming ( that is kinda wierd isn't it?)

6. My nervous habit is wierder than yours. (And no - I'm not gonna tell you what it is)

Now I have to come up with 6 more people to tag..... Allison, Emily, Andrea, Haylee, Amy, and Meegan. Good luck! You're it!

...and here's just 1 from a session I had on thursday. Isn't she the sweetest baby angel ever!?!

4 comments:

Lee said...

The more I look at the picture the more I like the wings and the subtleness. It is a beautiful shot. Love the eyes.

Anonymous said...

this is a beautiful photo....great job. I guess I have to list 6 weird things about me after all....I'll post them soon.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shot!! I love those little angel wings. :)

Anonymous said...

Love #5 on your list!! LOL!! I could only wish for this!!
and yes - this is the sweetest baby angel ever!! I saw these on 2Peas .. these are all precious!!