Saturday, February 10, 2007

I did it, I FINALLY did it!

I finished my action set! I have had soooo many requests for Bella's Black and White! Thank you so much to everyone that has shown interest. I am so flattered!

I've been working hard on perfecting it(only some very slight changes). And instead of listing it all lonely by itself, I've been working on coming up with some additional actions to include in a set. So....I'm now offering "Bella's Creamy Black and White" along with 5 other actions! You can find the details by going to my Bella's Actions blog.

Let me know if you have any questions! And Thanks again for all of your interest!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I stumbled across your blog on two peas...just had to say that I love your actions. The conversions are beautiful. And...I don't think it's weird that you love being pregnant, and that you love labor and delivery! I do too, and can't wait to do it all over again!

Tracey Kendall said...

Good for you girl....l am so happy for you. I am so sure you are going to have lots of people wanting them. Congrads.

Tracey

Anna said...

congrats on the actions, Amanda! I sent you an email, did you get it?

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know that I LOVE your actions. I have purchased several other actions from other people but none of the black and white actions that I have purchased compare to your black and white actions. I use it ALL THE TIME. I just wanted to say thanks for making these and making them available, I love em'!!!