Sunday, February 18, 2007

For Valentine's....

..Cliff ordered my a lei and orchids from Hawaii! So fun. He had the lei made with White Orchids and Tube Rose. Now if you've ever smelled tube rose.... you know it's an aroma that can't be described. Yummy! I miss Hawaii so much and can't wait to go back. Hopefully someday soon!


Since I knew that I wouldn't get much wear out of my beautiful flowers, photographing them was a must! And is there really a better way than with my kids?






Yup! Jack got to wear a flower in his hair too! soo sweet!


And we had to have some fun with the 100 orchids that I got!


11 comments:

Allison said...

Fabulous flowers! And I gotta say, Bella is a natural model! Must be all the camera time she gets with mom!

Anna said...

those flowers are so beautiful! way to go, hubby! And, i LOVE your pics! so.dang.cute.

Katie said...

What a great way to preserve your flowers! I love the ones where they are throwing them

Tiffany said...

I love, I love, I love everything...Bella has that nice model pout now, Amanda. I love each one of them...you know I love your conversion.

Anonymous said...

OMG - I just love love love these ..
I love #3 ..
Great job on the Plexi glass shots!!
Love the kid shots - so much fun!!

Anonymous said...

This are soo cute! And so stinkin fun! Love the top shot of yourDD with the flower in her hair. Beautiful!

Tracey Kendall said...

okay what a thoughtful husband you have. Great idea and lots of heart put into those flowers. Love what you did with the pictures. Loving the pouting face. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Love the shots of your son and daughter tossing up the orchids in the air!
i know- i love the smell of tuberose too!!

Melissa said...

I love the BW ones of your DD throwing the flowers! You photograph her so well!

Shelley said...

Love Bella's kissy face and the ones of her throwing the flowers. So fun!

Anonymous said...

I don't know how you do it.....get your kids to cooperate that is. These photo's are awesome w/ a capital A! All I get of Easton are silly snapshots!