Saturday, December 30, 2006

Reflections...

Yesterday we took the kids to the park. It seemed so nice out, but ended up being much colder than it looked. The kids wanted to stay and play longer, but I only lasted about 20 minutes. I loaded these pictures onto my computer and when I pulled this one up of Jack, my initial thought was that something looked creepy about his eyes. He had these red marks in them and I hadn't used the flash. When I zoomed in I found a reflection of me and everything behind me. Pretty cool huh?

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love the catchlight on this one, Amanda! TFS.

Anonymous said...

Very cool!

Guess what? I got to see Anne in Heber of the holidays!! She came to the cabin we were staying in and brought Ben and the kids...it was awesome! Wish we could all meet up somewhere someday!