Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Merry Christmas PS users!


I had such an awesome response to my black and white conversion, so many people loving it and wanting to know how i created that I thought I'd share it here. Click on the link below and enjoy your download. Thank You so much for all of your great comments! I never thought in a million years that I would be able to create a conversion that would be acceptable on my own photos, much less someone elses. Enjoy and please share what you've done with it. Can't wait to see to what ya'll do with it.

FYI... At the first stop, I usually adjust the Levels layer to 0% opacity unless the image needs lightening and the Curves is usually set to around 50%. Then at the second stop, depending on how "warm" I want the image, I set the opacity to 50-60%.Please let me know if you have any more questions.If you'll notice, I changed the name. I know that there is another Amanda out there that has created some fabulous actions "amanda's actions". So... not to be confused, I've named this one after my beautiful Daughter in the above pic, Isabella!
Enjoy!BELLA'S BLACK AND WHITE

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing this Amanda! I love your blog, and until now have just lurked but I have to come out of lurkdom to thank you! Your conversion is so pretty, I can't wait to use it on my own pics. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the action, that is so sweet of you. Happy Holidays.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the action, that is so sweet of you. Happy Holidays.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, that is so sweet. Happy Holidays.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, that is so sweet. Happy Holidays.

Tiffany said...

Thanks so much!!! love love it!!Such a wonderful christmas present for me.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful action! Thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!!

Anonymous said...

Your work is beautiful. The link says the download limit has been reached. Am I out of luck?

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the action!!...love your work =)

Hope you have a Merry Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

Doesn't work for me?

Anonymous said...

Doesn't work for me?

amy gretchen said...

Thank you for sharing your actions. It's so generous of you.

Anonymous said...

thanks lots for the action. your black and white's rock!
see ya at 2Peas..

Anonymous said...

Hi, Just found you site and went to down load ... it's gone can you send it to me. Please thanks, Gayle
jgwm16@aol.com