Saturday, December 23, 2006

Bella's Black and White.. UPDATE

First of all I want to Thank everyone who has been interested in and tried out my Black and White Action. It has been so flattering to see so many people interested in something that I created. :) The stats show that there have been over 800 downloads! I couldn't even believe it myself! It really makes me excited to want to create and share more.
However,....There have been several people receiving error messages. I'm 99% sure that this has something to do with the GS website that I used. I know if some of you will try to download again, you might have better luck. Several of you have e-mailed me and I promise that I'm trying to respond to all of your e-mails and get you a working copy. I am overwhelmed at the moment by them, but trying hard to get to you all. Thank You and please continue to be patient with me.
Now for the hard part... I really didn't want to be scrooge... but.... after the holidays I will be taking the link down. There has just been too many problems with it and it's making me tired and sad. But... I will try to perfect it and get it back out there. I'm also going to be working on some other actions. I don't know if anyone will be interested, but I guess we'll find out. Give me a little time though, my kids, my hubby, and my house have been quite neglected lately. I keep telling my kids that Santa won't come if they don't clean their rooms. Then I figured out that on christmas morning they're gonna wonder why I got anything at all since my room is such a mess. That wouldn't be fair, now would it. So.. I'm off to cleaning my house and play with my kids. :) Thank you for all your nice comments. I'm soooo sorry and I hope you all will understand :). Happy Holidays!
~Amanda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your photos are beautiful!
Thank you for sharing your b&w action with us. I seem to be one of those who is getting the error message. I would appreciate help when you get the time.

Happy Holidays!
Pam

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda-

Hope you and your family had a Merry Christmas.

I also received an error message during the download. I would love a copy of your Bella action and would be interested in future ones.

Thank you for being so generous to share your hard with some 800+ fans.

Best Wishes
Julie
2peas justwannabe