Monday, March 24, 2008

Quick Trip...

...to Utah and a few snapshots of our trip.
So my bff, Holly calls and says she's headed up to Utah for spring break and do I want to meet her. Heck yah! So I mention it to Cliff and he reminds me that his niece is getting baptized that weekend down there. So, we all jump in the car and head down together for a quick visit. My kids favorite part about any vacation: staying in a hotel that has a pool and beds that they're allowed to jump on. :)


Cliff hasn't been back to Utah in years. We decided that it would be fun to take the kids back to our old college campus and give them a tour.
Can you guess where cliff and I went to school???

Bella refusing to pose for a picture, but gladly posing her ice cream.

Haley, my only willing poser. :)

Sunday, before we headed back home, we stopped by my grandma's for a quick visit. It had been quite a while since I had seen her. Infact, Jack (and ofcourse carson) had never even met her. I barely got some pics taken in her basement appartment...good thing I brought my flash.

So now we're home and there's a ton of laundry to be done, a house to be cleaned, and kids to entertain since there's no school all week. :)

8 comments:

Holly said...

oh yay - thanks for coming! And you got some cute pictures, too! Can't wait for our next trip...

Tracey Kendall said...

sounds like a great weekend and l love the pictures. Wishing you a Happy Easter :)

Amy N. said...

Cute pictures. I love the ice cream one! We were actually in Utah this weekend too-I am going to guess that he went to Utah State...

Amanda said...

nope, amy!... Look at the mountain behind the kids head... see anything?.. it's not a U :)

Betsy said...

Oooh that picture of Y mountain brings back so many memories! My husband and I met at BYU too! I haven't been back there in years. Glad you had a great impromptu weekend!

Sydney said...

I love that picture of your grams and Carson. Makes me really want to go see my grandparents....I was there last weekend too, drove past the creamery a few times, now I'm wishing we would have stopped!

Amy N. said...

HAHA How the HECK did I miss the Y on the mountain :) I was even looking for it!

HayleeBean said...

I'd guess it's B Y to the U! Go Cougs!!

Next time your in Utah you need to let us all know..... we could do lunch or something!