Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Cookie Time!

Okay- I'm hoping that you all don't get sick of seeing snapshots from me. I'm trying to be better about capturing everyday life... and this week there's a lot of it. The kids are on spring break, it's raining, and I'm running out of activities for them and it's only tuesday... :P
So for today's fun activity, I handed Haley a recipe book and let her be in charge of baking cookies with the other two kids. She read the directions and they all took turns adding ingredients.



They were making snickerdoodles, so they each got their own balls to roll in the cinnamon-sugar...just a bit messy.



Jack wanted me to take a picture of every cookie after it got a nice coating of sticky sugar. He was so proud! :)


Bella, patiently waiting for the cookies to cook. They could all hardly wait!

Everyone, all so proud of their yummy treat!

Jack, showing me his sticky hands after his first taste! mmmmm

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh! Those are my FAVORITE cookies! :D Um...how much would I owe you if you had your kiddos make some for me? Hee hee.. What fun. Great job on capturing all this 'everyday' stuff. :D

Holly said...

cute stuff...

Laurie said...

I'm amazed at your talent--your "everyday snapshots" are so great! Yes, I'm either going to need lots of help when we move up or you'll have to move in with us so you can take pictures of our kids all the time. Really, I'm fine either way! :)

Anonymous said...

your everyday photos are just beautiful :)

Laura said...

Yum, I love snickerdoodles. And what a great mom you are for stepping out of the way and letting them just go for it. They'll love looking back on these pics. (Love Bella looking in the oven with the squishy face)

Mindy said...

What a fun day! J is making me laugh. He is just so darn cute!

Amy said...

Awwww, I love every single one of these. The one of Bella in the oven door is sooo precious!

Bridget said...

Awe, it looks like they had a GREAT time! Love it!