Sunday, February 24, 2008

Have you missed the TuTu's?

They've pretty much been collecting dust this past year so I thought I pull one out and make bella wear it for a little photo date. The funky outfit definately fits her spunky personality.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
okay - this next pic is totally out-of-focus, but I had to show you the building we found that matched her outfit PERFECTLY! She wanted nothing to do with this. She said that she could see what it looked like in her mind, and it looked DUMB! Well... it wouldn't have looked dumb if she would have stood still for more that 2 seconds. :)
Photobucket

11 comments:

Adrienne said...

Hey you!
I pulled up your blog from another blog....and see this girl and totally recognize her!! Last time I saw your pictures, I was frequenting twopeas...WOW girl, you are doing so well! Your kids are getting so big, and if you are in business it must be going strong now! Congrats :) and wanted to say hi :)

Scrapping My 2 Precious Gems said...

Great pics! How many yards of tulle went on her tutu? It is absolutely adorable! WOuld love to make one....or umm have my MIL make one for my daughter! LOL

Tracey Kendall said...

i have missed the tutu...i am goin a photo shoot this week and am using mine. I haven't used it forever too. Love the location so cool and it looks like it is mild there....i wish :)

Miranda Renner Photography said...

You have to go back to the pink building- it is PERFECT!! Great color as usual!

Holly said...

Awww....good ole tutu's! I should blow the dust off of Nan's and give them a whirl again! I LOVE these pics! Nan has the same shoes as Miss Bella and she wore them today. Anyhow, I finally did that shoot with the fabric that I've been talking about doing for months! Are you counting down the days to our trip? 4 more days til I get to squeeze yer neck! Wahoo!

Holly said...

ummm...come to think of it...Nan has the same denim jacket. Man you have good taste!

Anonymous said...

We'd love to add these tutu pictures to www.1000tutus.com.
Andrew@tulle.net

Laura said...

ADORABLE -- she is sooo cute. That building is such an awesome find, you lucky girl. So glad that you're sharing more often:)

The Runyans said...

precious!!!

i love the location!!

Anne Pearson Photography said...

How perfect is this pink/black wall for your picture! I love the sass...way too fun. And, as always, beautiful pics!

Mindy said...

I love her comment that she could see it in her head. Too funny! Cute pics :)