Thursday, February 07, 2008

By Popular Demand...

I am selling some wraps. Thank You for allllll of the LOVE you gave on my last post. Because of the numerous requests, my mom has agreed to help me out with this project. For now I'll list what I have available and then if there are more requests we'll go from there. How's that sound?

The shipping will be $3.50 for 1 and $5.00 for 2.

If you would like one please leave a comment and email me at beadwithme@adelphia.net. I accept paypal at the same address, but please do not send your funds until I have confirmed that I have one available for you.

1. PRETTY PASTEL $30.00 (1 available)
Photobucket
The yarn ran out at the very end of this one and so the last inch or so is finished with a turquiose yarn. It was very easy to hide for pictures.
Photobucket

2. RUSTY RED $30.00 (1 available)
Photobucket

3. RAINBOW BRITE $30.00 (1 available)
Photobucket

4. BABY BLUE $50.00 ( This one uses 2 yarns intertwined to give a fluffier softer look) (1 available)
Photobucket

5. BABY PINK $50.00 (This one also uses the 2 yarns) (1 available)
Photobucket

6. RIBBON RAINBOW $30.00 (SOLD - more coming soon. Please send me an email if you want your name put on a list)
Photobucket

Thanks everyone!!! :)

9 comments:

Cindi Koceich said...

me, me, me...I would love a ribbon rainbow!

Anonymous said...

me to! I sent an email!
Marti

Anonymous said...

I want the ribbon rainbow!!! I have a baby coming up in April.
Sending email now.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I'll take the Baby Blue one - please bring it with you when we meet! So excited!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I emailed you about the rusty red wrap!

Angela

Anonymous said...

Oh I want the ribbon rainbow!!! Email sent!

Teresa

Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda, I sent an e-mail also wanting the ribbon rainbow. I would also love one of those big loopy ones in a creme/whitish color if that was possible.

Your little one is so beautiful!

Ciao,
Dee

jordan.krogman said...

I just wanna know how in the world you wrap the baby?! lol I've tried and tried but I can't get it to work out right. . . My Cabbage Patch Kid (test dummy) even started to lose patience with me. ;) These are just beautiful, and how awesome that you've got so many interested in buying them from you. They really are gorgeous, Amanda!

Anonymous said...

I'd like a rusty red one and to be put on the list for a rainbow ribbon one. Thanks!

Amy
Red Barn Photography