Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Have you missed him?

I know.... these are 2 months old and I'm just getting around to them. Hey- I took over 300 pics and almost all of them turned out. So... I took a break from editing til my sweet sister-in-law requested more. So here ya go miss laurie....
These were inspired by my good friend Holly and I'm in love with them.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
and for those of you wondering.... No baby yet! But I've been crazy busy! Look for some Happy news sometime next week though!!! :)

10 comments:

Laura said...

Amanda, these are so gorgeous. Love the raw emotion you can totally just see within these. I wish I had had some taken like this with my kids as newborns. Thanks for your baby update, I was wondering. Hope you have a wonderful delivery.

Laurie said...

Thanks for posting those, Amanda! I love seeing them bigger than a thumbnail. I'm so excited to order them! You're amazing.

Allison said...

Amazing pictures, like always!

Good luck next week! Can't wait to one more adorable mixie! :)

Tressa said...

Love the pictures Amanda. :) Looking forward to seeing some pictures of your little one soon. :)

Holly said...

Oh yay! These are delicious!!! Check off all of those things on your list, so you can enjoy your new baby and the holidays! Miss you! Counting DOWN the days until our little trip. I think I'm gonna make myself a paper chain!!!

Elissa said...

I love these. They make me want to have another little one. I miss those little sweet moments.

The Runyans said...

Amanda. . .
Thank you so much for leaving me a comment on my blog. I was so tickled that someone knew came and checked it out...especially you!
I am in East TN! I have to be put to sleep because I have rods in my back, and they are afraid to do an epidural or spinal block on me! Where are you located?

Hayley said...

Thankyou for your comment and thoughts. I really appreciate it, and thanks for taking such good care of Heather.

Melissa said...

Love them! I think I will try them on a friend! :) My baby was due Dec. 18, but came 5 1/2 wks early! Good luck with yours! Happy Holidays!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

laurie, you are so beautiful!