Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I'M BACK!!!
Can you beleive I'm back to blogging. For those of you that actually check this thing... I'm sorry that it's been so long. Besides the beginnings of a pregnancy, this summer has been out of control crazy up until now. I've been having a ton of fun, but for the most part, not taking many pictures. AND... I'm actually starting to miss it. Woohoo... maybe the desire is coming back! My sil came to visit for a month and has really been enthused about learning photog and I was really slacking on helping her. I think she might have learned a thing or two while she was here though.
After she left I flew to Arizona to visit my dear friend HOLLY who is an incredible photographer and I didn't even bring my camera. Ha! I did play with hers a little while I was there though.
Now I'm back and things are settling down so I'm hoping to get the cam out and play a lot more while I have the weather on my side. Wish me luck and hopefully you all haven't already given up on me.
But for now.... Nothing too special in the photog dept, but Someone got a haircut!...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
She looks completely thrilled that I've gotten my camera back out doesn't she?!? Goofy girl. She actually really is happy about her new "do" and so am I. This girl has the absolute worst hair in the world to try to brush and take care of. I've been threatening to do this for months and finally it's done. Whew! Not the best pic... but it really does look cute on her. :)
That's it for now... Hopefully you'll being seeing more of me.

22 comments:

Megan said...

Waaaahoooo! So happy to see a post from you..and I love the haircut!

Now..get back on the computer..I have nothing to do at 1am without my chat girl..I'm looking for you...tonight!!

Tracey Kendall said...

okay...i am so so so happy yo see you back. I was startin worry and miss you a bunch. Glad to see you back. Hope all is well with you.

Holly said...

Are you recovered from your trip yet? Did you want to kill your kids all week? Ha ha! Um, thanks for leaving all of that cheesecake in my fridge. I, of course, could not let it go to waste. I'm lovin' Bella's new do. I keep asking Nan if we can get hers trimmed up again. She says No. Oh well! Oh, and thanks for the text...

Anonymous said...

YAAAAY! I check your blog often you are a great inspiration to me- I'm glad you are getting back with camera in hand... The haircut looks fantastic!

Laura said...

So good to see a post from you. Hope the pregnancy is going good. And hope that you get that photography bug again soon, miss seeing your regular inspiring posts.

Love the new do on Bella. I've been begging my middle one to do the same thing. At least with a shorter do like that their hair looks more like it has a "style" without getting messy throughout the day.

Take care!

jordan.krogman said...

Silly! Of course we remember you! :) I've been hoping that you'd start blogging again. . . I missed your presence at 2peas. I love Bella's new 'do; it really makes her look grown up. How 'bout an update on that baby? !! Glad to hear from you!

Joanne Fowler said...

YIPEE! You're back! I've been stalking... er, uh... WAITING for you to return! I miss your awesome work! Cute cut on Bella too!

Michelle said...

yeah! you're back! i definitely did miss you...so glad to know you are getting your drive back. love this one of dd's haircut. lol! she DOES look "thrilled" to see the camera.

Trisha said...

I remember you and am glad to have you back! Love DD's new haircut!

Tiffany said...

I am so happy you are back!!!! I sent you an email last night coz I just missed you so much.

Why am I the one crying when I saw Bella's hair???!?! LOL!!! okay, you are the mommy and does her hair so I'm not going to say anything anymore, and she loves it so thats all that matters.

Love the new "do" but kinda sad about letting the old hair go. Take care and can't wait for you to share more pics.

~~Debb~~ said...

FIrst of all, I can't imagine not taking my camera with me on a trip! But hey, once in a while you need a break, right??
Glad to see you back. Love the haircut, love the photo!
Hope you are well.

Kim said...

She is a cutie. Welcome back.

Dar Kaso said...

Welcome back! Cute shot of her adorable new "do"!

Jan said...

Yay!! So glad to see you back. I always enjoy your blogging...

Heather Taylor Photography said...

It's so good to see a new post from you!! I love her new "do"... so cute. Glad you're having a great summer, and hopefully that pregnancy is treating you well! :)

Sara said...

Back with a bang! Great shot- the lighting is lovely. Good to see you back again.

Tera Fraley said...

I remember seeing your amazing pics!! Glad to have you back. Great shot, so clear and what a cutie!

Lee said...

What a cute haircut. She is super cute!
I know how busy life gets.. I get pictures taken but nothing blogged. Super cute!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I am new to your blog (as of your previous baby sneak peak) and am really looking forward to seeing more of your awesome work. Love your style. Your daughter's hair is super cute too. :o)

Elissa said...

I am so glad you are back. I was missing your blogs. Bella looks really cute.

~Jenn H~ said...

OMG!! I'm SO glad you're back-I've missed all the inspiration I get from you! I love Bella's new cut-she's gorgeous. Kymmie and Chrissie got new summer cuts, too, and Chrissie's kinda looks like Bella's but long-layered in the front. I'll have to post pics of them-been busy, moving to OK.

Welcome back!!

Allison said...

Yea, you're back! When you posted on my blog I wondered if I'd see you back on yours! Glad your summer has been fun!