Sunday, May 06, 2007

Baby "T"

...which could represent any of this baby girl's cousins since they ALL start with the letter T. But she is the newest addition to their family and she is such a sweetheart. I had visions and dreams of those beautifully posed sleeping newborn shots but she had other plans. I guess it just doesn't work that way when the newborn is 6 weeks old. :) I think i caught her sleeping in 2 or 3 of the shots, but she wasn't too fond of my shutter noise. And I was lucky to capture a few without her hand infront of her face. Can you believe those big beautiful eyes of hers?!? Just gorgeous!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
she loved her daddy....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
and Wish me luck... I have another newborn in the morning and a family session tomorrow night. What have I gotten myself into????
:)

23 comments:

Sara said...

Beautiful family! Wowzers!
YOu have some nice captures, even if they aren't what you had in mind, I'm sure the proud parents will love them.

Anna said...

I think the family will adore these! I love the compositions! Beautiful family!

Unknown said...

What great eyes she has! I really like the shot of her looking up at daddy trying to get his face and the one of the mom, dad and little girl. And of that first one is to die for. TFS.

Michelle said...

gorgeous! simply gorgeous! you did a wonderful job getting these-even if they aren't what you originally wanted. love these.

Trisha said...

Good Luck on your shoot! And you got some great captures of this little angel! Bright eyes!

Cindi Koceich said...

As usual your lighting is just amazing! These are beautiful!!

Tiffany said...

I am so excited that you are doing sessions now...more pictures on your blog!!! WooHoo!! Isn't newborn just exciting and challenging at the same time? now where did you bought that blankie...gorgeous, amanda, the second one I love...you make it look exciting for a front shot, wonderful angle.

Anonymous said...

gorgeous pictures...what a great looking family! such eyes... Marirosa

Itworksforbobbi said...

love the family shot

Stephanie said...

Oh man. These are just wonderful! The daddy-daughter ones melt my heart, and the family one..perfect. :D Awesome job!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! All of the shots are just awesome! I really like the photo in your banner as well!

Dar Kaso said...

What a beautiful family! Fabulous captures of all them and that sweet little girl. Sorry you didn't get the sleeping shots but these are so great, mom and dad are going to love them.

Heather said...

Very cute! Love the one with all 3 of them.

Mom2Drew said...

I really like #1 and #3, just priceless and so clear.

Haleigh said...

These are just beautiful. I really need to know your secret for those catchlights. You always seem to catch such great ones!

amazing grace said...

gorgeous eyes! and i love your pics of your girls from yesterday.

lovin your new lens! do you use a tripod??

leah

Katie said...

These are just lovely. I like the one w/all 3 and the baby in the colored blanket!

Noel said...

What a beautiful baby! Wow,those eyes! I love the one with the blanket, the colors are great!

Tracey Kendall said...

can l just tell you that the third one down is stunning. That blanket is awesome and gives just that pop of colour. I love it. You are doing so well. I just can't waiit to see what else you do. Keep sharing with us.

Joanne Fowler said...

These are just gorgeous, Amanda! So sweet and absolutely beautiful! Awesome captures!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG these are gorgeous!! I love the 3rd one .. I got one of those balnkets too .. Now I just need to take pictures with it!! :)
I can't wait to see more from your other photoshoot!!

Laura said...

These are excellent Amanda! Love every single one and can't wait to see some from your other shoots.

Anna said...

these are precious!