Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Another Baby "T"

...only this time it was a sweet baby boy. And when I say sweet.... I mean sooooooooo SWEET! I have a TON more to proof of this little guy, but this one stood out to me right away. This was actually an "Accidental" shot that I took inbetween poses. Mom was shifting the baby from one pose to the next and I snapped this one. I wish i had set it up a little more so that I could of gotten his cute feet and right hand in focus..... but..... the more i look at it, the more it becomes one of my favorites! I'll have more to share later, but for now... meet sweet baby "T"...

12 comments:

Tiffany said...

GREAT JOB!!!!! Need I say more!?!?! I love this one, Amanda!!!! Oh my gosh, I am so proud of you. =)

Megan said...

Perfection! I love it!

Heather Tracy Photography said...

This is beautiful! What settings did you use? I have a similar shot on my site but my baby was more grey than yours. I love the creamy way the skin looks! good job!
Heather

Anonymous said...

i am so glad to see you shooting wee ones...your conversion is absolutly beautiful on babies! love, love it :o)

i'll certainly be stalking waiting to see more from this session!

Itworksforbobbi said...

Just gorgeous! Can't wait to see more!

Trisha said...

This is SO beautiful! and such a beatiful conversion! It seems my babies come out sort of grainy...or grainy is not necassarily the word I'm looking for...anyway...they don't come out as smooth and beautiful as others I see (such as yours!)

Stephanie said...

So, So cute! :D

Joanne Fowler said...

Oh, this is so beautiful! What an amazing capture.

robin said...

Beautiful shot and great b&w conversion. I like the crop on this too. He is so tiny!

Ren said...

OMGosh... it's sooooooooooo sweet!

I can't see any of your other photos today!!! *hyperventilating here*

Alana said...

Oh, Amanda. He is gorgeous. Great capture. I'm so excited to see the rest. I'll be anxiously awaiting!!!!
Alana

Dar Kaso said...

Wow, stunning, amazing, beautiful. Fabulous conversion, the skin tone is perfect!