Saturday, April 14, 2007

A few of My favorite Things....

So... My bloggin' Friend Megan tagged my a while back to list a few of my favorite things. Megan, I'm sorry that this took me forever to get to, but hey - I'm actually doing it!!!
I really had a hard time coming up with stuff/products that I just couldn't live without, but I finally thought of 2 things that I use on a daily basis...

The first one Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper.

now for those of you that know me personally know that this is a product that I really don't need. I already have big lips. Big enough that I was even teased as a kid. Now... I'm just proud of them. :) But the other magicall thing about This lip plumper is that it makes your lipstick last for-ev-er! All day almost. So for that ... I love it and don't go a day without it.

The second thing that I can't make it through a day without is
Diet Vanilla Pepsi.

I'm currently trying to wean myself off of the stuff.. but I tell ya... i just love it. One can a day isn't so bad is it? :)

So... I'll probably think of somemore stuff later, but for now that's all I've got. And... I'm supposed to tag 2 more people so...Anna and Julie - You're it

4 comments:

Anna said...

sweet! you tagged me - i've been wanting to play this game, hehe =) I'm going to have to try that VS lip stuff - i do NOT have big lips, so here's hopin' !

Megan said...

Yay...you played..finally(jk)..that lip stuff sounds interesting..may have to pick some up. My lipstick never makes it past noon..so if this can help..I'm in.

Cant wait to see what Anna and Julie come up with.

BTW..when you click the link, my name in your blog entry, it takes you to some other blog..Funny!

Allison said...

I had to laugh that the first thing on your list was a lip plumper! I'll have to try it though! Also, I was a real fan of Vanilla Coke but you can't get it anymore...maybe I'll give vanilla pepsi a try!

Anonymous said...

Love your list Amanda - a little short isn't it?? LOL
I am working on mine .. should have it up in a day or two ..
I want to try that VS lip stuff too!!