Wednesday, March 07, 2007

A touch of Color for you....

As you may have noticed I'm a huge Black and White fan! I love em, I'm addicted...can't get enough..YOu get the picture right? Well, I'm really trying to fall in love with color so I've been playing with some different processing techniques. I mighta gone overboard with the saturation here, but I really love trying new things out and having fun in PS.
(although the swingset wood really is pretty orange...wierd huh)
Anyway.. what d'ya think? Will I ever be a color girl?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should do color more often. I think this looks really good. When I started getting into photography I was loving b&w's & that's all I wanted to do but now I have fallen in love with color. Maybe it's cuz I haven't gotten my B&W coversion down like you have...your b&w's are always beautiful. Her eyes look really great in this photo.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm new to your blog. You do BEAUTIFUL photography! I'm impressed!

Kim said...

Yeah, I like the orange and the blue it really makes the picture pop. I think you do really good with both. I'm always excited to see what you come up with next.

Shelley said...

I think I'm your opposite. For the most part I'm a color girl. I think part of it's my daughter has beautiful red hair and my son has amazing blue eyes and they're just not the same in BW.

Kathy P said...

i think you should do more colour too! love it!

susy said...

Saw this on 2peas, love it. I love the saturated colours and the blue and orangey colors compliment each other so well.Your daughter is very cute.

Tiffany said...

Crisp, sharp, I love the catch light. I love the wood color!!!! wonderful, Amanda!

Noel said...

I love the color! I used to be a b&w lover too, but I find myself leaning more toward color now. I think you did a great job and they don't look over saturated to me.

Stephanie said...

I agree with some of the other readers..your color is amazing! I don't think I could decide between color and black and white though..I use them both too much to pick one. :D