Monday, March 12, 2007

A few more from the Park...

Okay - so this Reflection pic of H and J is nowhere near perfect. I blew out the highlights and when I zoom in I've got a bit of some focus problems. And the ones I took with B, well, Lets just say that she mighta ruined them a bit. BUT... I CAN NOT WAIT to try this again!!! I'm just loving the results - imperfect or not. You've gotta try this one. Way too fun!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And then a few more as I tortured my children on their first trip to the park in what seems like forever!...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I'm lovin' this bit of warmer weather that we're getting. I'm just hopin that it will stick around... :)

17 comments:

Shelley said...

I really like the one of your oldest daughter in the grass. Reflections are fun, I'd like to try more myself.

Tiffany said...

okay...Jack looks awesome...the grass shots are wonderful. I love grass shots, can't wait to post it too,there is just something nice about it. Nice light, Amanda!

Tracey Kendall said...

great job Amanda. I can't wait till all our snow melts and we to go get those great grass shots. Have fun shooting.

Itworksforbobbi said...

These are amazing shots - as per usual! You're so inspiring! I've got to get my kids out to the park one of these days. I love the relfection shot, but I think I'm lovin the flower- head- band- laying- in -the- grass- shot the best!

Stephanie said...

These make me grin all over! Fantastic job!

The Holverson Family said...

Can I be like you when I grow up??? Your photos are amazing ... TEACH ME!! Emily

AmyC said...

Gorgeous! I'm loving the reflection in the water! As usual, beautiful shots! :)

Anonymous said...

WOW...what a great reflection in the first & awesome color! Great shots, as usual!

Holly said...

Cute stuff, girl! Did you make Miss Bella's headband? That is too cute! I got Savannah's hair CHOPPED off today, but I may just have to try that! Love the pictures!

Unknown said...

That reflections photo looks great. Definately going to have to try that. And really like your grass shots too. TFS

Michelle said...

these are awesome! love your compositions and the color is great! makes me want to go to the park!

Sara said...

These are such a fun series! Love the flower crown.
The reflections is pretty, even if it isn't perfect. >You don't have to be perfect to be pretty< :)

Megan said...

You really need to blow that one of Haley up..it's so perfect!

Anonymous said...

A photo does not have to be perfect to be wonderful. The reflective shot is wonderful.

Joanne Fowler said...

These are great! Love the reflction one too. Your girls look great in the grass! Awesome job on these!

Dana said...

Your conversions are absolutley fabulous. And don't even get me started on that headband! Did you make that? The last one is my favorite because it has both.

Elissa said...

OMG!! I love the 1st. What a great picture. Love it!!!