Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Sharing some recent Fav's...

I've been doing the "photo a day" challenge with my friends at 2peas for the year. I set up another blog and have been posting over there, but wanted to update over here with a few of my recent favorites. This challenge has been really fun for me. It's pushed me to look at things differently while I try to fit my captures into the weekly themes. I hope that at the end of the year I can look back and see that I have grown in my photography abilities. Let's all keep our fingers crossed for me. :) So here they are, my favs over the past few weeks....





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda, these are all beautiful! Love the fur coat shot. And thanks for the CC on my shots on 2ps! Very helpful!!!

Anonymous said...

Ah...these are all beautiful! How do you get such creamy skin textures & tones? Love them!

Anna said...

I agree - these are definite favorites! Amanda, these are SOOOO good! Look at your collection in such a short time! You are just blowing me away! Now, just how long can you keep this up, lol? That second one is my fave - just stunning.

Anonymous said...

Ah! These are each breathtaking! The conversion in the first is TDF!!

Anonymous said...

Great choices!!! I love each of them and the cowboy boots. LOL!!! You know how much I am inlove with that picture. Love your images, you know that.

Anonymous said...

absolutely amazing photography!
you seem to capture the moment perfectly- you can really feel the emotions in your work!

Anonymous said...

these are fabulous. i especially love the angle on the first one!

Anonymous said...

Oooh...a photo a day?! I want to play!!! These are great shots! The last one blows me away!