Monday, November 20, 2006

This was WAY too Fun!

Here they are...my first paying Clients (I guess that's only if they order something :))This was way too fun for me! I could do this all day with families like this one. The kids were soo good and easy to work with. Not to mention absolutley beautiful! Look at them! The whole family! I think they made it too easy on me and I'm sure to hit disaster next time. I'm not even 1/3 of the way through proofing, but i'm finding so many that I love. I hope the family is happy with these...



4 comments:

Mary-Ella said...

you have some really fun shots here amanda - hope you are proud of them!!!!

Andrea said...

How cute!! I want you to take pictures of my family!!

Anonymous said...

can you come visit and photograph us??? I have three friends who are awesome photographers...at least ONE lives here in town! Very good job!

amy gretchen said...

Cute photos. I'm loving the last one. Adorable.

here is the site you were asking about. www.ericahernandezdesigns.com/NEWdownloads.html